House and Sports Captains
The House and Sports Captains are Year 6 pupils who have been selected by their peers, through a democratic vote, in order to lead their houses to victory! These responsibilities are more than just a title and badge; they require dedication and commitment for an entire year. The children take part in active citizenship whereby they lead a series of events throughout the school.
Characteristics of House and Sports Captains:
- Live and breathe our ASPIRE values
- Organised and committed
- Confident speakers
- Well-presented in uniform and appearance
- Able to liaise and converse with staff, pupils, parents and the wider community
- Act responsibly and to be a role model for other pupils
- Be caring, mature and honest
We expect our Captains:
- To be a positive role model and ambassador for the school, demonstrating the ASPIRE values
- To be enthusiastic and committed to the house system
- To be friendly and positive with all pupils, particularly within your house.
- To be part of the team of House and Sports Captains who work together to achieve success for all.
House Captains 2021-2022
Head boy: Head girl:
Sports Captains 2021-2022