Governance at Thomas Harding
The governing body of Thomas Harding Junior School are a group of parents, staff and members of the community. The governing body of Thomas Harding promote the highest standards of educational achievement for our children. They are committed to our ASPIRE values and to ensuring that every single child who enters our school, meets with the right conditions to ensure they are able to achieve their potential.
- Agree the School’s ethos and aims.
- Define the strategic direction of the School.
- Plan for the future improvement of the School.
- Set targets, objectives and monitor progress of the School.
- Approve the annual budget.
- Ensure the School’s resources are used as intended.